Patton Compliance has extensive experience assisting clients with the following research and compliance needs:
- State-by-state TPA licensing and statutory requirements
- Employee benefit administrator licensing requirements
- Exemptions from TPA licensure
- Bond (surety and fidelity) and E&O requirements
- TPA application requirements
- Renewal license requirements
- Adjuster requirements
- Coordination of corporate registrations with TPA licensure
- Financial viability requirements
- Required document consultation (financials, business plans, etc.)
- Assistance resolving administrative actions / DOI demands
- Special projects on a client-specific basis
"Patton Compliance has been an excellent partner in providing us quality, timely and cost effective support in the filing and reporting of our regulated business. The entire team has a strong knowledge of regulatory information country wide."
Group Dental Service, Inc.